Music in the Somerset Hills is a non-profit arts organization that relies on donations in order to operate. Approximately 48% of our annual expenses are covered by ticket sales and program fees. The remaining 52% comes from generous patrons and donors. We recognize all these, both big and small, and are very grateful for all donations. If you’d like to help, please use the Donate Now button at the bottom of this page, or mail your contribution to: Music in the Somerset Hills, PO Box 729, Bernardsville, NJ 07924.
Thinking of supporting MISH, but would like some more information? Check out our brochure below.
With heartfelt thanks Music in the Somerset Hills gratefully acknowledges the support of our generous patrons:
The Elizabeth M. Johnston Charitable Fund
Jennifer and Lee Pierson
Belinda and Ferrill Roll
Mary Ellen and Gates Hawn
J L Media – Pamela Nardone and William Paladini
Maria and Richard Ruffer, Jr.
Constance and Eric Silverman
Patti & James Bellis, Jr.
BORREGAARD of Peapack & Gladstone
Pamela & Bill Craven
Beirne Donaldson & Wood Huntley
Sandra & Michael Keegan
Lucy Rorke-Adams & C. Harry Knowles
Nancy & Dean Lurker
Linda & Timothy Mulder
Katherine Stinson & Richard Muldoon
Tina & Thomas Mulhare
Barbara A. Pelson
Barbara & Robert Sanderman
Stephen & Kristin Sands
Vivian & William C. Sansalone
Joan & Clyde Seigle
Richard Somerset Ward
Patsy & Eric Sumner
Karen & Frank Walsh III
Joan & Peter Weller
Funding has been made possible, in part, by a grant from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, through funds administered by the Somerset County Cultural & Heritage Commission through the State/County Partnership Local Arts Grant Program.