The mission of Music in the Somerset Hills (MISH) is to provide musical experiences and education of the highest quality to those who live and work in the Somerset Hills and the surrounding communities. MISH has expanded greatly since our inception in 2010 and are now looking for an administrator to fulfill various roles in our growing organization. The administrator will be responsible for the following, in addition to new needs as they arise.
- Light graphic design skills required to create concert programs. Coordinates with graphic designer to maintain MISH branding throughout publications.
- Attend and stage manage MISH events. Ability to coordinate with Artistic Director (AD) and Director of Education (DE) to coordinate front of house responsibilities. Coordinate with the concert series Front of House Committee.
- Update the website as necessary. Will need knowledge, or ability to learn, WordPress web interface.
- Implement and handle registrations, sign-up and ticketing websites for all programs.
- Excellent writing skills for creation of written materials such as press releases and letters.
- Various administrative tasks, such as scheduling, etc, as needed and directed by the AD and ED. Work with committee chairs as necessary.
Interested individuals should email resume and letter of intent to the Artistic Director at: Stephen@MusicSH.org by June 25, 2014. Position to begin July, 2014. Compensation will be at an hourly rate, and will be based on experience and qualifications. We anticipate the position will be approximately 20-25 hours of work per month.